The IOETI (International Organization for the E-Tourism Industry) together with Egyptian tourism authority (ETA) under the supervision of the Arab League Organization and the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, in collaboration with the the Egyptian Ministry of Administrative Development and the Egyptian Ministry of Communications along with The Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE), the Journal of Information Technology and Tourism (JITT) and some international associations and organizations concerned with e-tourism and e-marketing, will hold the International Arab Conference for e-Tourism and e-Marketing on December 14-18, 2009 at Elgouna Red Sea Egypt.
The main objective of the Arab International e-Tourism and e-Marketing Conference is to create awareness, educate, and update the travel industry (travel agents, tour operators, hotels, airlines, e-marketing specialists, online businesses, online payment companies) with the latest e-travel strategies. This will enable tourism providers to achieve maximum return on their advertising investment and teach them how to do this effectively in the minimum time necessary.
The success of the first conference encouraged the organizers to develop and renovate the second conference to become satisfying in every means possible to all those who work in tourism, hotels, and airlines alongside all individuals and entities concerned with e-tourism, e-commerce, and e-marketing.
Thirty international experts will be lecturing at the conference. A spectacular line up of speakers will provide delegates with terrific insight into some of the latest marketing trends and business practices for the tourism industry in the digital age. Speakers will discuss how to take advantage of the latest social media and mobile marketing tools and discus some of the challenges and opportunities facing tourism operators and marketers in an ever-changing online business environment.
The conference will consist of 2 full days of seminars, 6 workshops, scientific and academic sessions, and tourism website competitions.
The conference will help your business save time and money by giving you instant access to clear, simple, and trustworthy information:
• Understand how to expand your business opportunities through e-marketing
• Create an e-marketing plan that describes your objectives, target audience, marketing mix, budget, action plan, and how you will measure your success
• Recall common misconceptions about e-marketing, for example that it is expensive
• Develop an e-marketing plan and manage your customer database
• Know how email, banner advertising, search engine advertising, and e-sales promotions work
• Work with external online agencies to improve your e-marketing initiatives
• Understand how using e-marketing can achieve your business goals
• E-distribution strategy and the life cycle of the traveler
• Understanding the new tourist: a modern-day “toilet stop” for the absent-minded tourist – strategies for the communication age
• Developing a powerful website strategy that persuades tourists to take action
• Online marketing strategies in tourism and travel
• A guide to improving your website’s performance
• Email marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Getting the most from online bookings
• How to build, protect, and manage your reputation online
• Social media marketing web 2.0
• Build your company’s presence on the most important social media websites and how to measure ROP (Return on Participation)
• The value of social media sites to the tourism industry
• Why tourism businesses should follow blogs; why your organization should get involved in blogging
• Everything Google
• Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
IOETI invites travel businesses, concerned individuals, corporations, and governmental authorities to attend the 2nd Arab International E-Tourism & E-Marketing Conference and discover new e-tourism technology. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance, endorsed by JITT and IOETI. The organizers look forward to welcoming you to the peaceful and charming city of the Elgouna- Red Sea, Egypt.
Conference website: www.ioeti.org/ioeticonference/index.php